Amorous City Entertainment

Amorous City Entertainment

Thursday 24 March 2016

Genevieve Nnaji laments I have not had sex in Ten years

Shocking confession from the Nigerian
actress Genevive Nnaji, who is said to
be getting married soon. Our reporter
got into a steamy conversation with
miss Nnaji where she revealed she
haven’t had any se.xual pleasure for the
past ten years and that is one of the
major reasons she wants to settle down.
”I have been single for so long, it hasn’t
been easy..even when dbanj came along
with his thing that wasn’t long..he kept
saying NO LONG THING..NO LONG
THING..never that was he meant till i
saw it,it was even shorter than his
harmonica… We couldn’t settle down,
luckily for me, I have found a man now
to spend the rest of my life with”


No comments:

Post a Comment